The Ressam Story
In the summer of 2011, a woman fondly nicknamed Ressam was presented with one of the biggest challenges o f her life; an Alzheimer’s diagnosis. For the next 6 years, she would battle the unforgiving disease before peacefully passing in August of 2017. Following her death, Ressam’s son, Dr. Al-Mutawaly, decided that families who were struggling with the same challenges needed a place that could not only support and ensure the safety of their loved ones, but also provide groundbreaking innovation and research that could overpower the disease. Through that passion and determination, Ressam Gardens was born, and has been the center of countless families’ hopes.
Meet the Ressam Gardens Team
Director of Wellness
Community Relations Coordinator
Life Enrichment Coordinator
To build and manage a Retirement Home that:
- Establishes a vibrant and expanding community
- Resembles a boutique facility that provides a homely feeling environment
- Alleviates loneliness of seniors and encouraging them to feel at home
- Implements the highest safety procedures and latest technological advancements of Smart Homes
To provide a state of the art memory care facility, integrated within a residential neighbourhood, which includes: Smart home devices, on-site medical facilities and highly specialized memory care treatment.
- Personal vision and mission devoted commitment
- Patience and dedication
- Nonjudgmental service
- Vibrant service with extended individualized accommodation