An Innovative Memory Care Community!
Ressam Gardens is a state-of-the-art retirement memory care community that offers a warm, safe and friendly living space for its residents.
- Purpose-designed community built to meet and support the needs of someone living with dementia
- Four neighbourhoods with spacious common areas
- User-centred, open-innovation ecosystem “living lab” filled with smart technology, innovation and research opportunities
- Experienced staff trained in dementia best practices
- Supporting an active and healthy lifestyle
- In-house chef serving healthy and fresh daily cuisines
Why A Memory Care Community?
If you have Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, or other problems with your memory, a memory care home may be the best choice for you. Our services are designed to help you live your best life, stay safe, and get the help you need day to day from well-trained and caring staff. Our care approaches are all based on the latest dementia research, and we have partnered with the Alzheimer Society for their guidance around best practices and staff training needs.
Our neighbourhoods have been designed based on dementia-friendly environments research, and include innovations to help you stay as independent as possible. The layout of the home is designed to help you find your way in a calm, relaxing and familiar environment.