An Innovative Memory Care Facility!
Ressam Gardens is a unique memory care facility that offers a warm, safe and friendly living space for its residents.
- Purpose-designed facility built to meet dementia needs for 60 residents
- 4 neighbourhoods with spacious common areas
- Tech innovation, “living lab”, research opportunities
- Experienced staff trained in dementia best practices
- Supporting an active and healthy lifestyle
- In-house chef serving fresh daily Mediterranean cuisine
What is Memory Care?
As we age, we find ourselves in need of secure and supportive homes and communities
that encourage us to stay as independent as possible. For those who experience the added
challenge of memory loss, the place we live in has an even greater impact on daily life.
At Ressam Gardens, we make it our mission to do everything we can to help you feel as
valued and content as possible through our memory care programs. Ressam Gardens’
groundbreaking innovations will ensure your comfort and safety, in addition to healthy everyday living.
Who qualifies for admission at Ressam Gardens?
- Ressam Gardens will conduct a pre-assessment to determine the level of care needed. We will also require a doctor’s note/assessment regarding a dementia diagnosis.
How does my loved one move into a retirement community that offers Memory Care or Memory Living?
- When you visit, staff will conduct an assessment to ensure memory care or memory living will provide your loved one with the right amount of support they need and may recommend another lifestyle option such as long term care if required.
Can my family and friends visit me?
- We encourage family and friends to visit often and become part of the Ressam Gardens community!
Exercising and staying fit
- Exercise programs will be provided by the Alzheimer’s Society such as Sit to be Fit, Minds in Motion, and Yoga!
- Our home will provide several clubs such as arts & crafts, book dance, and music. Ressam Gardens also features multiple living spaces and library areas on each floor for residents’ enjoyment.
- Our nursing staff will store and administer medications as per doctor’s instructions. You may acquire your medications from your own pharmacy, however, an on site pharmacy will be available.